I’m a traveling photographer living in Colorado. Elopements, intimate weddings and adventure sessions are what set my heart on fire. I enjoy storytelling, particularly through a lens but also with a pen. I’ve been making my way through life with my high-school sweetheart turned husband, Emerson. We juuusst relocated to Colorado Springs, Colorado (if you’re in the area, reach out and let’s hang)!
After studying photojournalism at The University of Georgia, I realized documenting raw, delicate moments simply lit my heart on fire. I started my college career with every intention to write full-time. My dream publication was National Geographic, however through my photojournalism classes, I discovered a whole new ball game of storytelling.
I’m a creative spirit, restless when not being challenged or pushed further. My heart soars when I have the freedom to explore, meet new people and capture the most meaningful seasons of life. No two couples are the same, and I wouldn’t dare treat them as such.
When I shoot with a couple, whether it be engagement photos, bridal portraits, or an adventure session, I strive to create a fun, intimate, and honest experience for you and your loved one. I believe those are the moments you’ll look back fondly on and remember exactly how you felt—remember how deeply you loved, how teary eyed you got, and how full bellied you laughed. I’ll guide/prompt you as much as needed, but get ready to be real + feel kinda silly + laugh a lot.
Likes include but are not limited to:
- Watching “The Office” for the 935483th time
- Trying to make gluten-free recipes not taste gluten free
- Blood Mountain in North Georgia—it’s where Emerson proposed and we have matching tattoos of the view!
- Colorado. It’s one of those places where I just feel like I’m supposed to be. One day. More on this later.
- The feeling of waiting for a plane to take off and knowing you’re headed somewhere brand new
- The places that remind me that I’m small and God is huge
Let’s hang out!